Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

This is my last blog for 2010. It has been a great year as an established Indianapolis Painter, and I would like to thank all of my customers. It was my first year going full time and I was able to make a living at something I really enjoy. I worked with Homestead, my website designer, to make improvements on my site to ensure my customers can find me. I am normally right at the top on the first page on Google and have 16 Google reviews that help me immensely.

I also tried to increase my visibility on Twitter, Facebook, Smaller Indiana, Digg, and writing this blog.

People I would like to thank for my year:

1 - Sherwin-Williams was a big part of my success. Their products are the best and the support and customer service I received from McKensey, Patrick, and Chris made my business just that much more successful.
2 - I would also like to thank my son Ryan for letting me use his Dodge Dakota truck all summer to haul my equipment around to all the exterior jobs I had. He let me put ladder racks on it so I could haul around all the equipment you need to complete a large exterior painting job.
3 - I worked with a local painting crew, Fishers Painting,and they helped me finish up a lot of jobs at the end of the year. Thanks to Joe and Andy.
4 - I hired a full time painter named Rick who is just exceptional. He has years of experience and taught me a lot about painting. He is also a great musician and used to belong to the local Indianapolis band called Roadmaster.

Everyone have a great 2011 and again thanks.

Tim

No comments: