Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rance Basement , stairwell, and trim Project

I completed an interior painting project that took me 4 days instead of my original estimate of 3 days. What took longer than I thought was prepping and painting the stained trim. It was a brown stain and the customer wanted an ultra white. I had to prime and then put two coats of a top quality trim paint. Also, the stairwell walls were in tough shape so I did a lot of preparation.

Products used:

1. Zinzzer primer for the trim and stairwell walls.
2. Sherwin Williams ProGreen 200 for the basement walls - Rust color in an eggshell
3. Sherwin Williams ProClassic Trim paint for the crown molding, baseboards, and door and widow trim - Ultra white
4. Sherwin Williams ProGreen 200 for the stairwell walls - Alabaster (off-white) color in an eggshell.




No comments: